Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.071 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,776 (₨295,775) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)