Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,229 (₨186,389) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)