Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.959 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,878 (₨201,121) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)