Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.103 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,745 (RM7,614) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 2 hours ago)