Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.175 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,801 (RM6,595) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (43 minutes ago)