Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.996 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥337,366 ($3,012) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)