Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.589 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,663 ($2,330) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)