Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.855 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥274,334 ($2,497) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)