Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.579 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥423,776 ($3,731) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)