Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.043 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥246,299 ($2,179) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥232,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)