Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09425 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,000 (3,978,753 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (1 minute ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)