Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09597 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,808 (1,936,123 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)