Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.375 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥313,840 (5,113KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)