Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 57.737 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,778 (5,746KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)