Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.396 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,253 (R$ 7,288) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)