Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,527 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.802 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,646 (руб 113,024) in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)