Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27082 JPY / KMF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,509 (777,294 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)