Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25967 JPY / KMF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,132 (847,754 Franc) in Moroni.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)