Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24899 JPY / KMF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,195 (864,282 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (38 minutes ago)