Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26580 JPY / KMF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,375 (855,454 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)