Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.565 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥249,499 (2,216 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)