Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 111.550 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥340,878 (3,056 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)