Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 103.800 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,129 (3,421 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)