Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.686 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥296,632 (Mex$ 52,169) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (41 minutes ago)