Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.572 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,064 (₨144,457) in Moradabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (43 minutes ago)