Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,795 (₨127,277) in Moradabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)