Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.766 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥372,060 (C$4,724) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)