Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.493 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥405,267 (€3,336) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)