Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 127.151 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥239,853 (€1,886) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥226,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)