Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.813 JPY / UYU
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥255,571 ($U67,021) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)