Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.870 JPY / UYU
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,245 ($U61,565) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (41 minutes ago)