Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.986 JPY / UYU
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥362,121 ($U90,852) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)