Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.454 JPY / UYU
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,164 ($U68,370) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)