Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.907 JPY / UYU
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥266,126 ($U68,107) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)