Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.579 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,781 (R$ 5,835) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (33 minutes ago)