Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.995 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,572 (R$ 6,952) in Montes Claros.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)