Cost of living comparison between Montes Claros, Brazil and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.476 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥311,351 (R$ 9,301) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)