Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.050 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥342,290 (Mex$ 56,576) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)