Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.309 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,193 (Mex$ 59,552) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)