Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.835 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,005 (Mex$ 35,132) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)