Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.429 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥406,250 ($b24,728) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (about 2 hours ago)