Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.379 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥253,000 ($b15,447) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 2 hours ago)