Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.882 JPY / JMD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥362,821 (J$411,490) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)