Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 JPY / JMD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥341,962 (J$399,827) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)