Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.703 JPY / LRD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,691 (323,685 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)