Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.250 JPY / LRD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥446,243 (357,040 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)