Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.714 JPY / LRD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥273,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥251,292 (352,157 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)