Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.165 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,450 (Mex$ 32,027) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)