Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 JPY / KES
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,557 (Shilling218,917) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)