Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 JPY / KES
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,699 (Shilling197,676) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)