Cost of living comparison between Mokp'o, South Korea and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09139 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥435,519 (₩4,765,661) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)