Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09696 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥257,120 (₩2,651,922) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥235,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)