Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10323 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥292,005 (₩2,828,708) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (26 minutes ago)