Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19511 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 103% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥538,927 (2,762,228 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)