Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20309 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 143% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥947,328 (4,664,632 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (24 minutes ago)