Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19555 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 104% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥531,312 (2,716,966 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥260,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.48 (about 2 hours ago)