Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20049 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 114% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥510,191 (2,544,761 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥238,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)