Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19694 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 106% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥523,115 (2,656,210 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥254,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)