Cost of living comparison between Mississauga, Canada and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.573 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥417,110 (C$5,309) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)