Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.016 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥320,503 (4,056 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)