Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.072 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,034 (2,227 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)