Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.990 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥184,473 (2,306 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)