Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.724 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,922 (2,658 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)