Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.135 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,701 (2,313 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (37 minutes ago)