Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.063 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥449,070 (₨422,504) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (18 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)