Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.057 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,606 (₨234,157) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)