Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥286,013 (₨324,761) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥271,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)