Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.095 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥437,354 (₨399,572) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)