Cost of living comparison between Miri, Malaysia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.880 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,200 (RM13,111) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)