Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.790 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,274 (RM12,845) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (43 minutes ago)