Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.958 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥273,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,721 (RM8,888) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)