Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.173 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,000 (E£ 60,751) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)