Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.196 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥257,000 (E£ 41,477) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)