Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.145 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,000 (E£ 61,027) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)