Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.444 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥260,000 (E£ 40,348) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)