Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00554 JPY / BYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥298,143 (53,775,596 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)