Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.732 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥407,701 ($3,682) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)