Cost of living comparison between Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.425 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥420,338 ($4,064) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)