Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.260 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,152 ($2,347) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)