Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.110 JPY / CVE
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥310,103 (279,484 Escudo) in Mindelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)