Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.202 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,373 ($2,458) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥272,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)