Cost of living comparison between Mildura, Australia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.914 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥399,327 (AU$4,997) in Mildura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)