Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.977 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥278,193 (€2,046) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥253,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)