Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.308 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥280,185 (€2,102) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)