Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,659 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.086 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥267,023 (€2,022) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)