Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.080 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥471,459 ($4,322) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (43 minutes ago)