Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,819 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.855 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥302,486 ($2,754) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)