Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.310 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥494,165 ($4,440) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)