Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.788 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥276,860 ($2,569) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)