Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.094 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥285,804 ($2,573) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)