Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.498 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥272,919 (€2,091) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)