Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.086 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥266,940 (€2,021) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥255,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)