Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.840 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥264,532 (€1,976) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥251,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)