Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.041 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥288,878 (277,597 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)