Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.918 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,500 (9,656TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)