Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.004 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,501 (6,734TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)