Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.673 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,477 (Mex$ 40,097) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)