Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.108 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,010 (Mex$ 32,907) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)