Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.129 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥333,156 (ARS $46,730) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)