Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.005 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,816 (ARS $53,382) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)