Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.988 JPY / UYU
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥334,078 ($U83,770) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (36 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)