Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.221 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,291 (47,693₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)