Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.276 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,871 (50,486₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)