Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.119 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥333,263 (80,907₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (32 minutes ago)