Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.345 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥377,705 (€3,113) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (44 minutes ago)