Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.755 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,916 (€1,920) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Liverpool costs £1.31 (39 minutes ago)