Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.066 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥248,157 (€1,923) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)