Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.416 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥249,831 ($2,222) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥234,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (27 minutes ago)