Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.146 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥314,598 (28,224 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)