Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.892 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,065 (16,403 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (23 minutes ago)