Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,512 (₨123,414) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (17 minutes ago)