Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.904 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥362,325 (﷼ 12,116) in Medina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)