Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03753 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,039 (COL$5,942,913) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)