Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03760 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,300 (COL$5,433,607) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)