Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03747 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥347,918 (COL$9,286,084) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)