Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 962 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03664 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,056 (COL$6,005,704) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)